The world is changing: severe climate issues, a worldwide economic downturn and a global pandemic, too.
As Geti nears its second birthday we’re reflecting on How It All Started, how far we’ve come, and most importantly…
What Kind of Business Are We?
Geti is founded on the idea that beauty brands can and should do good.
We take a “do no harm” approach to the products we craft, the suppliers we support & the messages we share with our customers and we firmly believe that we can leave the world a better place than we found it.
What Does Geti Stand For?
Did you know Geti is a fun acronym for Good Enough To Ingest?
While our namesake may be a witty quip, we take the values behind it seriously:
- Gentle on Body – We let nature take the lead & choose 100% food-grade ingredients that feed your skin.
- Gentle on Planet – Our ingredients are sourced sustainably & packaged in the same fashion.
- Gentle on Wallet – Clean beauty is for everyone & should be accessible to all – regardless of age, race, or
socio-economicstatus. We craft affordable products.
- Vegan & Cruelty-Free – We love all the creatures of the earth. We’d never test on animals or use animal products.
- Conscious Business – Let’s Change The World – 20% of our online sales each month go toward charities & social-causes.
Want to know more? Check out our Mission & Values page.
What Does The Future Hold For Geti?
We love what we do & one day we hope Geti will be an Oasis for all our customers to visit, see where & how we grow, harvest & craft our products, and maybe even find a little piece of themselves they didn’t know was waiting to run through fields of wildflowers.
We can’t wait to share our little slice of heaven with you.
Check out our most popular products:
Have a question about a skincare routine, product or tool?
Send an email to email@example.com. Your question could help us all learn a little something. Help us change the beauty industry for the better.