The weather outside is frightful, so you spend your days and nights fully bundled up in the coziest of attire. It’s all warm and fuzzy until you get a chance to check out your legs post-shower and notice lumps and bumps popping up like crazy.
All those fuzzy tights, warm fires, and other toasty heat sources come with a few downsides: they dry out your skin, preventing proper hair growth and leaving you with ingrown hairs that just won’t budge. They can be itchy and irritated, or just plain embarrassing.
Thankfully, there are a few easy ways you can eliminate your problem entirely, PLUS get a little rejuvenating self-care while you’re at it.
5 Steps to Banish Bumps
- Hydrate Away – We know, water is Booooring. But, the fact is that we’re made of it, and it’s paramount if you want clear skin. Choose herbal tea, or mix in a flavor-enhancer to help you get your daily recommended of H20 to help nix ingrown hairs at the root of the problem and eliminate dry skin.
- Moisturize Daily – No amount of water can combat dry skin alone. Be sure to use an all-natural, chemical free moisturizer like our Smooth Operator Buddha Butter daily, especially after a bath/shower, when pores are open and ready to accept nourishment.
- Exfoliate Before Shaving – Slough off dead skin before shaving for a close shave that lasts longer and skin that’s oh-so-touchable. Try a chemical-free Coconut Oil Scrub for added luxury.
- Choose the Right Razor & Shaving Aid – An uneven shave means you’ll have to shave again sooner. Be sure to choose a good razor with adequate blades and a shaving cream/oil to help prevent follicle damage that can cause ingrown hairs.
- Dry Brush For Glowing Skin – A good dry-brush session hurts so good, and can help prevent ingrown hairs entirely. Opt for a natural brush, and have at each leg (gently) for 30 sec – 1 minute per leg before you moisturize.
Employ these 5 easy steps and you’ll be on your way to luscious legs that will last all year long.
Have a question? Leave a comment below or send an email to email@example.com.
Have you already tried Geti?
We’d love to know what you think in a comment, review in the store, or email to our support team! Create a post on social media and tag @geticosmetics for a chance to win beautiful prizes each month.